We service the fashion industry with 3D solutions
We offer 3D body scanners to uniform manufacturers
At the Forefront of the Fashion Revolution
3D-A-PORTER™ brings fashion brands and manufacturers the strategic 3D solutions they need to stay at the forefront of the Fashion Revolution
We're a young company with an exciting mission: to revolutionise the fashion and uniform manufacturing industries.
Towards a consumer driven product development
Today’s fast changing and less predictable fashion market environment makes it increasingly challenging for retailers and brands to develop the right products for their clientele. We believe that gathering measurement data and purchasing behaviour will allow brands to create consumer-relevant products in a pro-active way and thus improve sales and margin performance.
Consolidating online and offline sales
We offer accurate measurement data and 3D visualization solutions to improve online and offline fashion sales, while securing less returns and an increase in brand loyalty. We give customers a positive virtual try-on shopping experience and fashion brands exciting PR opportunities. Our 3D body scanning solution for public sector uniform manufacturing reduce the cost of production in the short- and long-term.
Reasons for not buying online
A dynamic entrepreneur with more than 15 years experience in luxury and mass market furniture design, Lara is now committed to flying the flag for 3D fashion innovation.
With his 20+ years experience in R&D and 3D his developing solution for the Fashion Technology growing industry.
Business Development Manager
Before joining 3D-A-PORTER, has been working in Fashion B2B industry.
Invest in the 3D body scanning services of fashion brands
We’re 3D-A-PORTER LTD, a British company founded in March 2012, aiming to provide fashion brands, uniform manufacturers and consumers with a whole set of 3D applications including 3D body scanning, 3D pattern visualisation software, 3D virtual try-on and 3D magic mirrors.
3D-A-PORTER™ is looking for funding to broaden its marketing efforts and accelerate growth. We’re open to offers by angel investors, venture capital firms, and private investors looking to invest in this new and innovative market.
Fashion brands will be adopting our services to:
- improve their online sales by allowing customers to virtually try-on clothes online at their sizes
- reduce returns due to wrong choice of size (which today amount to 30-40% of all returns)
- gather data about their target market including body measurements, fashion styles and location
Public sector uniform manufacturers will:
- be saving millions of Euros in the optimisation of stock
- automatically extract accurate measurement data and calculate sizes
- insure the speedy production of perfectly fitted uniforms
A cultural shift in online buying behaviours:
- buying is made easy with the right fit, we minimise the anxiety/stress of shopping
- direct qualified and confident customer that know their sizes
- be introduced to brands or styles not previously considered through our portal